You've got a deep desire to build your teaching business, but don't have the time to research and propose your courses to the schools in your local market? In this expanded course, we'll teach you everything in the DIY Course Proposal class, as well as do all of the legwork for you. We'll include:
- A custom course proposal form for you to quickly complete and submit
- Once we've received your information, we'll review your proposal and suggest any changes or edits to course titles/descriptions/formats.
- We'll work with you to identify schools in your area where you'd like to offer your course.
- We'll review each school's continuing education department's policies and requirements regarding course submissions to ensure they're all met.
- We'll include a branded letter stating this course has been reviewed and vetted by Courseography.
- With your consent, we'll submit your course proposal to up to (3) schools at your request.
- If the school requests to meet with you to discuss your course, we'll schedule a 20-30 minute session to prepare you for any questions you may be asked.
- With your approval, we'll promote your course across our site and social media channels.
Ready to take the next step to build your course empire?