Get C-Notes, the Newsletter.
Hi, my name is Michael. I'm the voice behind Courseography and I want to help you grow a smart, sustainable teaching business.
How might we achieve that goal?
To do that, I’ll draw on my experience as a former college Dean of Continuing Education to offer you a unique perspective on how to navigate and network between two increasingly convergent markets - online and face-to-face, classroom-based learning.
By subscribing to this newsletter, you’ll receive both proven and experimental ideas on the following:
- The case for working with local class providers and how to maximize your partnerships with them
- Learn what lifelong learning deans, directors, and coordinators are looking for in a course proposal
- Transitioning your traditional course to an online format, and vice versa
- The many online marketplaces and course creation platforms available to you
- How you can use your online course (if you already have one) to enhance your face-to-face course and create mountains of value for your students
- How to re-engineer your course to fit different learning environments and student learning styles
- How online and traditional courses are the perfect complement to each other
- Developing a varied marketing approach to ensure your business is able to generate consistent, stable revenue
- Professional diversification and how it can protect your teaching and course creation business
- Using specialized learning management systems to help your students track and measure their learning
- Pricing your courses and digital products when offering them online and how you'll need to adapt them when teaching at a school or college
- What you’ll get paid as an indie instructor by local class providers and online marketplaces
Are you ready to learn all of this & more? Let's get to it.